Sitges Wine Festival & Show 2014
Start Date: October 4, 2014
End Date: October 5, 2014
Time: 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm
The Sitges Wine Harvest Festival
Festa De La Verema
- 53rd 2014 event
- Dedicated to Norway this year
- Actress Silvia Marsó MARSO opening event
- Saturday & Sunday October 4/5th in the square under Sitges church
- Singing group ‘Grup Xató’, from 19hrs 7pm
Twenty wineries participating in the 8th Wine Show, which this year expanded its hours and open all day. An exhibition in the Paseo de la Ribera, opens Saturday at 12.30 hours in the presence of the Mayor of Sitges, Michael Horn; Councillor of Tourism of the City of Sitges, Ignatius Garrigó; President of Sitges Tourism Promotion, Maria Marin; PUBILL the 2014 House of Representatives and Towers and Penedès.
The exhibition will present twenty wineries and winemakers of different delicacies and wine. Products with Penedès and Garraf have made an important role in this space will work throughout the weekend, from 12 am to 22 pm. Those interested in visiting the exhibition of wines, 3 types of tickets can be purchased.
– € 7 = 3 + drink drinks
– € 4 = 2 tickets repetition. Ie 2 drinks without glass
– € 2 = food vouchers
Wineries participating in the Show are:
- Miguel Torres
- Torres Chile
- Jean Leon
- Torre del Veguer – Tower Veguer (stand growers Garraf Massif)
- Can Ramon Viticultors del Montgros – growers (growers stand Garraf Massif)
- Finca Viladellops (stand growers Garraf Massif)
- Finca Valldosera (stand growers Garraf Massif)
- Can Ràfols dels Caus (stand growers Garraf Massif)
- Maset del Lleó
- Hospital Sant Joan Baptista
- Can Gallego viticultors (stand Penedes Small Manufacturers)
- Esteve i Gibert (stand Penedes Small Manufacturers)
- Vins de Foresta – Forest Wines (stand Penedes Small Manufacturers)
- Can Pasqual (stand Penedes Small Manufacturers)
- Masia Torreblanca – House Torreblanca (Stand Pimecava)
- Grimau (Stand Pimecava)
- Cava Guilera (Stand Pimecava)
- Bolet – Mushroom (Stand Pimecava)
- D.O Penedès (sparkling wines and cellars 16)
Formatgeria de Sitges – Sitges Cheese
Forn Franquesa – Oven Openness
SATURDAY OCTOBER 4
Paseo de la Ribera, 12 am – 22 pm
Frigate Square, 18 am
Harvest Proclamation by actress Silvia MARSO.
Square frigate, 19:30 – 22 pm
Performance by Dj.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5
Paseo de la Ribera, 12:00 – 22 pm
Can Robert Park from 10 am
Departure of the heiresses to go to Bastion Square.
Bastion Square, 10.45am
first pressed juice.
Parish of St. Bartholomew and St. Tecla, 11 am
to Offer must first Eucharist.
Square Frigate 12.30
Presented by Pep Plaza
36th contest trepitjadors grape.
Heavyweight heiress and Heir to the equivalent in wine.
Inauguration of the source of the wine will remain open until 15:00 pm
Frigate Square at 19 am.
Havana Sung by group Xató with burnt brandy.
7th Wine Show
12 wineries and winemakers of wine and champagne
from Penedès / Garraf
Dates and venue
Passeig de la Ribera (Sitges Sea Front/Promenade near Chruch)
Midday (12.00 hrs) to 3pm (15.00 hrs)
6pm (18.00 hrs) to 10pm (22.00 hrs)
Sitges Wine Festival – Festa de la Varema
About the Organizers :
How to Register
Click on the below link to register by going to our website. Just enter your detail and pay the registration fees.
- Start Date: October 3, 2019
- End Date: October 13, 2019
- Time: 8:30 am to 11:59 pm
- Location: Hotel Melia, Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
- Start Date: September 16, 2019
- End Date: September 25, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 am
- Location: Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
- Start Date: June 23, 2019
- End Date: June 23, 2019
- Time: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Streets of Sitges, Barcelona, Spain