Gay Pride Sitges 2012
Start Date: July 5, 2012
End Date: July 9, 2012
Time: 9:00 am to 8:12 pm
Gay Pride Sitges – 5th to 9th of July 2012
Sitges will celebrate its Official Gay Pride for the third time. We have an amazing line-up of events, concerts and activities to mark such an auspicious occasion.
From Mr Gay Pride Sitges, to what promises to be a hilarious Miss Drag Queen Sitges together with a host of other events, this is one five day pride event you won’t want to miss! Yes… 5 Days.. we have extended it by another 2 days, with the Gay Village and Party on the Promenade operating for the entire duration of the event.
The event kicks off with a spectacular opening party on Thursday the 5th of July featuring the increadible 100% Kylie.. Throughout the Pride, the Promenade in front of the Gay Beach right along the seafront will be completely transformed into a Gay Village.
The main parade takes place on Saturday the 7th of July from 2pm with floats from the towns gay businesses together with local groups and bands. Various acts and performances will take place over the 5 days. Subscribe to our newsletter below to keep up-to-date with the latest announcements.
THE VILLAGE SHOWS
- Thursday – Opening Night Party with Kylie A Like
- Friday – Lady G – A tribute to Lady Ga Ga
- Saturday – The Main Parade – 2pm
- Saturday – Post Parade Party – Abba Fever – 4pm
- Saturday – A Tribute to Boney M – 10.30pm
- Sunday – The Sitges Pride High Heel Race 2012
- Sunday – Elton John Tribute, featuring George Michael
- Monday – Closing night with Flash – A Night of Queen
GO VIP and view all of the village shows from the special VIP stage and direct access to the VIP bar, no long queues and the best views around! – BOOK HERE
DECADANSE on the Beach – The PRIDE Party!
The Pride Superpass
- Thursday – Opening Night at Route 66
- Friday – The White Night at Organic
- Sunday – The Circuit Afternoon T Dance
- Sunday – The Jungle Party with Lady Diamond at Route 66
- Monday – The Black Night
PRIDE PARTIES AT ORGANIC DANCE CLUB
- Thursday – Singles Night
- Friday – The White Night
- >Saturday – Dedacanse Pride Party
- Sunday – Poptastic
- Monday – The Pride Closing Party
PRIDE PARTIES AT TRAILER
- Thursday – Intersexion
- Friday – The Pride Foam Party
- Saturday – Crazy Dance
- Sunday – Foam Night
- Monday – Matinee Party
PRIDE PARTIES At L’Atlantida
SUBJECT TO CHANGE
View Sitges Gay Pride Route in a larger map
Sitges Sitges Gay Pride, music, dance and shows for 5 days from the 8th July
– International DJs and dancers, Terramar Park,
– White Night at the Prado, with electronic music
– The Retiro, music of the years ’80 and ’90,
– Mr. competitions (Gay Sitges and Miss Drag Queen)
– Fashion shows on the promenade
– Various parties at local Sitges nightclubs.
– Dana International, the transsexual singer who shot to fame representing Israel in the International Festival of Eurovision 1998
– Melissa Totten, the Madonna impersonator known for music from the ’80.
Reportably 60,000 attended in 2010,
Organized by : Independent Association of Gays and Lesbians Email : email@example.com
About the Organizers :Contact the Organizer
Pride Photos & Videos PARADE: Sunday 19th ROUTE: Along beach front promenade (Kansas Churingito and down through Psg. Read more
Carnaval de Sitges Sitges Carnival Carnaval Parade Photo Gallery : ‘Rua de lExterminior Extermination Sitges Carnival Parade Whole Read more
Sitgestiu Cultural Sitges 2014 with Opera, jazz, guitar, harp, organ, new Route Malvasia, workshops and Read more