Three Kings Parade 2014
Start Date: January 5, 2014
End Date: January 5, 2014
Three Kings (“Tres Magi” Day), or Los Reyes de Magos, Parade is a Sitges Christmas event aimed at kids. At home, Children leave their shoes out to be filled with gifts by the three wise men, or Three Kings (Melchior, Gaspar and Balthazar).
They arrive as Horse mounted Cavaliers and are followed by a procession of varied bands and drummers through the streets of Sitges, in medieval costumes. Sweets are thrown to the crowd.
It begins near Plaza Fragata beside the Church, Sitges well known landmark and ends in the historic part of the town at Major i Plaça de l’Ajuntament (the town hall).
Organized by : Website : www.sitges.cat
About the Organizers :Sitges Council
- Start Date: March 9, 2017
- End Date: March 12, 2017
- Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Location: Paseo de la Ribera, Sitges, Sapin
- Start Date: September 15, 2017
- End Date: September 25, 2017
- Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 am
- Location: Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
- Start Date: October 27, 2016
- End Date: October 30, 2016
- Time: 10:00 am to 11:59 am
- Location: Sitges