Three Kings Parade 2014
Start Date: January 5, 2014
End Date: January 5, 2014
Three Kings (“Tres Magi” Day), or Los Reyes de Magos, Parade is a Sitges Christmas event aimed at kids. At home, Children leave their shoes out to be filled with gifts by the three wise men, or Three Kings (Melchior, Gaspar and Balthazar).
They arrive as Horse mounted Cavaliers and are followed by a procession of varied bands and drummers through the streets of Sitges, in medieval costumes. Sweets are thrown to the crowd.
It begins near Plaza Fragata beside the Church, Sitges well known landmark and ends in the historic part of the town at Major i Plaça de l’Ajuntament (the town hall).
About the Organizers :Sitges Council
- Start Date: April 5, 2018
- End Date: April 8, 2018
- Time: -
- Location: Sitges, 08870
- Start Date: October 5, 2018
- End Date: October 14, 2018
- Time: 8:30 am to 11:59 pm
- Location: Hotel Melia, Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
- Start Date: September 22, 2018
- End Date: September 23, 2018
- Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 am
- Location: Sitges, Barcelona, Spain