Sitges International Patchwork Festival 2020
Start Date: March 12, 2020
End Date: March 15, 2020
Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Tourism Promotion Agency and the Spanish Association of Patchwork
(established 1998 with around 2,000 members)
Using Miramar Building ‘l’Edifici Miramar’, el Casino Prado Suburense, l’Escorxador o l’Estudi Vidal & a tent in Passeig de la Ribera (around church on promanade)
- Largest textile art show of Spain
- Ninth consecutive year
- 12,000 people expected to visit Sitges
- Various activities
- National and international exhibitions
- Hotel occupancy is estimated to reach its peak on the Saturday
- More than 80 booths, workshops
- Demonstrations & courses
- Creations of top international artists
- Show the latest trends in the industry
Typical Yearly Info ARCHIVE – SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Arguably showing the most important collection of artistic textiles in Spain.
With national, Spanish, and international exhibits, known throughout the world, filling Sitges with fabrics, creativity, shapes and colours.
- Attracting over 10,000 visitors to Sitges
- Over eighty stands
- Workshop demonstrations
- Other activities such as patchwork courses
- Kids workshops (Free)
Thurs-Sat: 10am to 7pm (10:00 – 19:00hrs )
Sunday: 10am to 3pm (10:00 – 15:00hrs)
Fair (2 exhibition tents)
Thurs-Sat: 11am to 7pm (11:00 – 19:00hrs)
Sunday: 11am to 3pm (11:00 – 15:00hrs)
Patchwork Fair: Free Entrance
Event admission (full 4 days): members: 8€, public 11€
via: Edificio Miramar, Casino Prado and AEP booth in the Patchwork Fair.
Dates: 10, 11, 12 & 13 March
Mon-Sat: 10:00 – 13:00h. & 14:00 – 17:00h.
Sunday 9:30 – 12:30h. & 13:30 – 16:30 h.
Handiquilter: 10:30 – 13:30h. & 15:30 – 18:30 h.
*Courses given by non-Spanish speaking teachers will be provided with simulteaneous translation
*Children’s workshops free of charge for under 15’s.
Awards ceremony: Friday 11th March, 20:30h. at Saló d’Or del Palau de Maricel
Information and reservations: Contact the Secretaría of the AEP before the 01st of March
About the Organizers :
Spanish Association of Patchwork (AEP) Spanish Patchwork Association AEP More than ten years of patchwork in Spain. The Spanish Patchwork Association was founded in 1998 by fourteen enthusiasts. Thirteen busy years later there are 2000 members, making Spain one of the European countries where over the past few years the growth in popularity of patchwork has been most marked. The AEP publish a quarterly magazine with the latest news from the world of patchwork, both national and international. They publish extensive reports on current events such as exhibitions, trade fairs and on the latest patchwork products. Asociaci
Free to visit the overall event/promenade Price: Entrance fee for the exhibitions and businesses to the trade fair 10
- Start Date: October 3, 2019
- End Date: October 13, 2019
- Time: 8:30 am to 11:59 pm
- Location: Hotel Melia, Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
- Start Date: September 16, 2019
- End Date: September 25, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 am
- Location: Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
- Start Date: June 23, 2019
- End Date: June 23, 2019
- Time: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Streets of Sitges, Barcelona, Spain