San Joan Fireworks Night
Start Date: June 22, 2011
End Date: June 23, 2011
Time: 12:01 am to 7:00 am
Big fireworks festival
Held on the 23rd of June, the night before San Joan, to celebrate the Patron Saint of Barcelona, which is on the 24th.
Similar to Guy Fawks Fireworks Night in the UK, however whilst there are lots of rocket fireworks, many opt for noisier bangers. especially the youngsters.
No official big display, however many locals and their kids, light and ‘throw’ fireworks within open areas or street junctions.
Within their neighborhoods and along the beach.
Noisy but pretty safe as children appear to take the responsibility well and we have not heard of any accidents.
Camp Fires on the quieter beaches, or candles for groups on the town ones and noisy fun into the night.
About the Organizers :
How to Register
Click on the below link to register by going to our website. Just enter your detail and pay the registration fees.
- Start Date: April 5, 2018
- End Date: April 8, 2018
- Time: -
- Location: Sitges, 08870
- Start Date: October 5, 2018
- End Date: October 14, 2018
- Time: 8:30 am to 11:59 pm
- Location: Hotel Melia, Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
- Start Date: September 22, 2018
- End Date: September 23, 2018
- Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 am
- Location: Sitges, Barcelona, Spain