Sitges Zombie Walk 2015
Start Date: October 10, 2015
End Date: October 10, 2015
Time: 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
10th of October 2015
Saturday 10 October
From 12:00 to 19:00 (midday to 7pm)
Free makeup session at Sant Sebastià Beach. Places are limited to 350 people (all tickets will be handed out at 12)
20:00 (8pm) : Zombie Walk setting off at the Miramar Building with Rick Baker.
21:30 (9.30pm) Movistar Zone.
Zombie Movie Marathon down at La Fragata
- ZOMBIS NAZIS 2 Tommy Wirkola, 100’ | Norway 2014
- ZOMBEAVERS Jordan Rubin, 76’ | USA 2014
- ALMOST HUMAN Joe Begos, 80’ | USA 2013Free admission. Limited Capacity.
22:00 (10pm) Concert with Motorzombies at New Rickys. Concert admission: 5€. Limited capacity.
Carrer Sant Pau, 25Sitges647 74 91 54 https://www.facebook.com/rickys.sitges
Dress up as a zombie, or anything scary and drag/shuffle yourself along the route.
Begins at 8.00pm (20.00) outside the “Edifici Miramar” (Mirimar Building) on Carrer Davallada, Sitges (the ‘Church side’ of Saint Sebastian Beach)
The walking dead travel around Sitges until finishing up at the Passeig de la Ribera promenade around 9.30pm (21:30).
Past route is shown below, BUT THIS MAY BE WRONG
You can get made up as a zombie (zombified) at the free make up zone on Sant Sebastià beach starting at 12 noon. Be there on time to pick up your free makeup ticket
About the Organizers :
Sitges Film Festival
Free : Just turn up in costume
- Start Date: October 5, 2019
- End Date: October 5, 2019
- Time: 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Location: Carrer Davallada, 12, 08870 Sitges
- Start Date: September 16, 2019
- End Date: September 25, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 am
- Location: Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
- Start Date: September 1, 2019
- End Date: September 11, 2019
- Time: -
- Location: Sitges, Spain 08870